Saturday, November 20, 2010

21st November 2010

"Cuz baby you're a firework, come on and let your colors burst"

It's been like, i don't know a month since i last blogged? I've been super busy with studies. Really. I've never felt so pressurized. It's like everything around you doesn't matter anymore only your studies. That's what my parents want me to think. Not me, i'm pretty sure. Honestly, people say,"You'll feel super scared when it comes closer" Actually, I do, but not that much. It feels, normal i guess. Just like how i took UPSR when i was a lot younger. Haha :') Miss those times. Duduk ikut nama, i felt so cool being the first :p HAHA. I was young and innocent k. I miss those times. Very much :( Friends, bestfriends, boyfriends. Damn, sounds like such heavy barriers to hold on to ? Nahh, it's what you actually need (: Them who support you through it all, I love you all ♥ 

Malaysia:
-Harisah Qistina
-Nor Sarah Iman
 -Azilatul Zahlia
-Edzmelya Salfena
-Edzmiera Salfena
-Shasha Dalili
-Amirul Hakim
-Aidil Idham 
and soo much moreeeee

Vietnam:
-Angeline Hsieh
-Da Song Choi
-Jason Tran
-Joo Hyuk Kim
-Hyun Hwang
-Seung Jun Kim
and much much moree

Australia: 
Rebekka Louise Faith Collins

USA:
Yen Anh Nguyen

I don't know why, i just feel like giving y'all this gratitude :) I really appreciate having friends like you guys, I really do :) Annd, i love you all so, so much. This would be like, my last post before i get on with my IGCSE mock exams . Wish me luck xx


Ainaa