Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10th August 2010

This is my second post yet on the same exact day. Wow. I do love blogging don't i? Haha :') Anyhoo's i was going around checking out songs which i'd missed. Well, not exactly missed. I mean, like y'know older songs like the ones from The Click Five. Y'know the ones from bands which are extinct, i might say. Haha. They're still cool altho they're not that popular between now and back then. And then, i was checking out The All-American Rejects. If you knew me like the back of your hand, you'd know how i'd react if i saw a hot dude passing by. So, i was checking out their pictures. And guess what? I saw Tyson Ritter and got completely obsessed with him. It's like a hot dude just passed by. HAHA. And then, a few hours before, i was watching this Disney movie which to my surprise, had The Click Five in it. They were acting. HAHA. And yes, they were super hot. Well, three of them. I checked them up online and, Eric Dill which used to be their lead singer is super hot. SOOO, i thought, since i didn't have like an obsession on hot band dudes, why should i not have one? or two? Haha. Yeah, I'm currently obsessed with them just like how girls love their boyfriends. Haha. If that even made sense. Haha, alright. that's it for now ;p I'm tired, exhausted, sleepy. Ima go watch the tv while i fall asleep :) BYE BYE 


Ainaa