This is yet my second post for the day. Maybe my mojo for blogging has came back ! Woah. Hahaha. Anyhow's, I've been going out with my two sisters and Michelle as been said on the post before. I had so much fun (y) Though at first i didn't get used to skating cuz it has been quite a long time. After a few rounds skating at the sides, i got used to it and kinda felt like before when i was younger. I could skate again. Hahaha, how funny is that? ;p There were loadz of younger figure skaters and damn do they look good doing all their moves. Felt like i suck for some reasons. Skated for like 3 hours and my feet hurt like crap !@#$%^&. Seriously, like crap. After that, we went to Krispy Kreme and bought some doughnuts since we were quite exhausted after all the skating. Hahaha. Then, we went home with my Aunt's car. Slept for a bit in the car. Didn't know skating could be that exhausting, feel me? Haha. Alright, that's it for today. I'm gonna continue my Prison Break marathon. Tata pretty's.
Ainaa