Saturday, June 5, 2010

5th June 2010

"I wished we had another day, I wished we had another time, to wish upon a shooting star"

Yen Anh, Aina 



As you can see, today was the one and only, Fun day + talent show. Yes, i admit my performance was a bit pitchy here and there, but at least i had fun on stage right?  After the fun day and talent show, we decided to go to Vincom, the new shopping mall that just opened a few weeks ago. It was fun. We played bumper cars and some arcade games. And yes, i have to admit this one shopping mall actually looks a bit like The Curve. Haha. After that, we decided to go home. I had Yen Anh's brother with me since he wanted to follow us to Vincom earlier. After all those fun we had, a really scary thing happened to me. I almost lost Yen Anh's brother :( That was the one scary thing that has ever ever happened to me. Yeah there was a bit of sadness and scaredness in the both of us. Alhamdulillah he came back to my house safe and sound.