"Work harder although the best part of you is gone"
Yesterday was the last of the last school day. As usual in an international school, people come and go. Although every year ends are sad, yesterday was the saddest. The year 10's this year was always the best year. We've been together no matter what. We stick with one another no matter what. We had a party yesterday. I planned the year award and the note game together with my bestest bestest friend who'll be leaving this August, Yen Anh. Here are some photos;
Mr and Mrs Einstein
Mr & Mrs best hair
Mrs & Mrs Musketeer (best and kindest friend)
Mr & Mrs Smiley
Mr & Mrs Manners
Mr & Mrs Catastrophe
Mr & Mrs Talkaholic
Mr & Mrs Laugh
Mr & Mrs Player
Mr & Mrs Clown
Mrs & Mrs Mathlete
Mr & Mrs Smith
Mr Girliest Boy & Mrs Manliest Girl
Mr & Mr Annoying
Mr & Mrs WW3 (most likely to start WW3) ♥
I'm gonna miss those who are leaving. Especially the one that's standing next to me in the photo above. Fuck it. I'm gonna miss you like crap :( Also, my bestfriend, Yen Anh. I hate you guys for leaving us back here :( This end year was the hardest ever. Seriously. My bestest people are all leaving. Unlucky much? :( Anyways, that's it. I'm off to the bakery downstairs. Bye.
Ainaa