Nine more days until my birthday arrives :) It's a must this year to celebrate since a few of my friends are leaving. Therefore, i'd want my day to be special with my special friends ♥ BTW, we didn't have school today, well basically, the school decided to bring us to Lotte Mart the mall nearby for our school field trip since the field trip to different parts of the world is cancelled due to some things. It wasn't actually fun. I mean, i didn't have that much fun. I didn't have that much money with me therefore i couldn't spend much. And i wasn't into arcade games. So, me, yen anh and michelle decided to sit in Highlands Coffee where it was quiet and peaceful. ** had so much fun as i could see. Of course like a normal average teenage boy, he'd love playing arcade games. I mean, which guy doesn't? I watched Karate Kid before lunch which wasn't what i expected. It was quite boring since i'm not into watching movies now a days. I'd rather stay at home and surf the net or something. Haha. That's me :) Btw, here are some photos i took while going to school, while on the school bus, while in the coffee shop, have fun ;

Michelle, khai, me
Michelle, ARim
Yen Anh , Me (bad quality)
Yen Anh, Erica
Angel, Me
Me, Yen Anh
Yen Anh, Michelle, Me (first formal pic)
Joo Hyuk, Seung Jun, ARim
Well, that was basically it. Though, i still owe some pictures for the few posts before and i'll ensure i'll post them up soon :)
Ainaa