Tuesday, June 1, 2010

1st June 2010

"What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hears of others" 


My sisters, my mum and I went to our very first wedding in Vietnam. At first, mum didn't want to go, but she forced us into it in the end. School was totally messed up. I swear, I don't know what to do with you anymore :/ And y'know what, I really miss you Matt :( Reach London already. sheesh. With things in school like this, i don't think i have the mood to go to school anymore. Pretty messed up, huh? Thank god mum's nice enough to let us skip once in a while. That's why i love youu <3 HEHEHE. I'll be skipping an hour of school tomorrow due to my laziness of not doing my homework. (: Anyways, i can totally blame the wedding for my late attendance tomorrow. How good is that ? :D Today's school was sleepy. I still have noo idea why. I mean, i slept quite early yesterday, but my head was thudding really fast plus, it gave me a massive, massive headache. I had a long thinking and made up with a decision. I HATE GLOBAL lessons! And that decision is final. Though, i like the people in it ♥ hahaha. Talent show is this saturday and I'm overjoyed. Wish me luck lads(: 


x
Ainaa