Friday, June 18, 2010

18th June 2010

"keep your friends close but your enemies closer"


Okay. Today's probably one of the worst days of my entire life. Seriously. I didn't touch any books in class just now. I was so fucking lazy. But still, it was somewhat fun with my friends not with ** though. Thank you guys ♥ ** made me soo fucking angry today. Normally during assemblies he would sit next to me. Although he's in another class, our class would be lining up next to each other. Therefore, BRAINS. Haha. Nah, therefore, he'd be standing in front and i'd be standing the last in line. Smart ? Haha. But today was different. I was quite busy. Talking to him the whole day wasn't one of my options. I guess it was that small thing that made him angry huh? But that doesn't give him the rights to sit next to the girl whom i hate the most. You know i don't like her. I wish you didn't do what you've did. That bitch. Good thing today's your fucking last day in school! Anyways, i've got things to think off. Tataa


Ainaa