Thursday, June 17, 2010

17th June 2010

"Walking is hard but moving on is harder"


Every single day, you make me like you even more. Seriously, it's going to be really hard to forget you :( Good thing we'll be going to the movies on monday with the school and on friday (; HIHI. Seriously, I can't wait! Haha. Anyways, school today was, okay i guess. All i can think right now is my French assignment. Haha. I have to write a 5 page essay which i have to re-do since the school computers are all broken down. SHIT. It's due tomorrow. Even better. Haha. ** looked so adorable today. Haha. I gotta say, he looked pretty with the hair clip on his head. Haha. -.- Oh crap. I've gotta plan the awards for the last day of school. This better work or else, my hard work was just crap. Crap. I gotta go now :/ I'll be updating soon !


Ainaa