Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15th June 2010

"Without love, life is useless. Without life, love is nothing"


My eyes are barely open. I swear. I think i'm gonna doze off after updating this. Crap. I still have homework to finish. Today, we only had 2 periods of class which was Global Perpectives due to the basketball tournament we had in the morning. Pasteur as in the yellow team won. Which was a-mazing. I did it. Not me. But the team did it. YES. The boys team was totally fascinating. They scored 20 to 30 baskets with the other teams. It was super cool. And yeah, we had the most boys from the basketball team. Haha. The girls team however, totalled up to be the same for the elementary school which was 22 points which was basically the highest amongst the other teams. Secondary team which involved me on the other hand, was actually a good game. I scored 1 basket for the game against the blue team (McArthur)  which actually led us. The total ended up to be 0 - 2 due to my score (: The other games, we lost. But, us against the red team (hung) we scored 4 and we were actually leading for a few minutes until we had a few fouls which led them to a total of 6. I scored one basket whereas YenAnh scored the other one. I had fun watching ** score (; It was awesome. Yeah, he is in the basketball team. So what? At least he's like the best amongst everyone in the school. Haha. When our boys team had to play with his team, of course i was confused at which i should cheer for. And i thought i should cheer for both teams. It ended up with me cheering for ** and him only. Haha. It was funny. Good job. You played well hihi. ♥ BTW, cheer for Spain yeah (; 


P.s. i'll be posting a few pictures of today soon. 


Ainaa