Friday, April 2, 2010

2nd April 2010

You know how that feeling, when someone tells you that we're 'bestfriends' and ends up being a bitch ? And this, i don't get. If that person has a problem, what don't they just come and say hi ? too scared to face the world heh little baby? Goshh, i'm soo tired of the way you treat people. Whether you like it or not, they're still human beings. And y'know what? You have to stop treating people like shit if you don't want them to start treating you like one . Don't come by to me and suddenly complain about some people you don't even know and talk badly about em'. goshh, look at yourself in the mirror first. What do you see ? A person full with lies and hatred. I hope you really understand how i feel okay. You really did disappoint me. And y'know what? I thought you were gonna be someone different when we first met. But i guess, it's what i thought and not what i know. Well, my bad, it's my fault i guess. I don't even know why i thought you were gonna be someone different. Until now, i'm still confused on you. I guess, we can say it's the end of our friendship. Thanks for everything, but i don't admire a person who stabs other people's backs. And guess what? i don't even know whether you talk bad behind my back. I guess, i can really give a little prediction whether you do or not. I guess you do. And, i guess this is the last.




Ainaa