Tuesday, April 13, 2010

13th April 2010

"We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope" - Martin Luther King Jr.


First day of school started out well and was quite fun to see everyone so happy to be back in school. I get to see him ;) ♥ 
ACTUALLY, i'm still freaking angry at mum cuz she started to shout at me early in the morning. I told her i didn't finish up my homework, so what? I don't know how to do it and i planned to ask the teacher when i get to school, but noooooooooooooooooooooo, kena juga suruh orang buat ngan dia. I'm not good in math, too bad ah en? Whateverr ah. I'm soo tired of all of this. I don't know how the people in tv does it, i mean, run away from home, it seems quite fun doesn't it? Sometimes, i just feel like being alone and try to calm myself without no ones help but, as always memang tak jadi ah. But y'know what, it's my life, don't you think i should get my freedom a bit? :( Going to school totally made my day. Thanks to the friends who actually cheered me up. Thanks guys ♥ You guys really made my day y'know :( i'm soo grateful to have friends like you all <3
okay, i have to stop til' here, gotta go hit the books, laterr




ainaa