School was awesome today. I won almost all the races for swimming except for the tire relay and the breath-stroke. We all did a great job and ended up, pasteur with 2nd in the list. It's better than getting last right ? I had so much fun ! Thanks guys. ♥ But somehow, the 2 arsenal guys weren't around, and so, we had to play football for activities with Mr Chris. At first i thought it was gonna be boring and all, but y'know what, it was good. And, yeah exercised alot . *phewh
had this convo with dad the other day. He started asking me how was i doing in class, and how are my studies going on. And kept talking and talking, til' he asked me whether i wanted to go back to Malaysia as in to live there back. I said i didn't know of course. The line is in the middle. I'm not sure. But now, i've figured out my future. And y'know what? I'm better off here in Vietnam. I know Sarah needs me back there, but i've made up my mind. I feel more appreciated. Even though we joke around with lame, cool jokes with each other and even though we've been through a lot of rough times, you guys have always been there for me. And so, i will try and be there for you guys. And so, to; Angeline Hsieh, Michelle Massad, Lee Chae Won, Nguyen Hai Yen Anh, Jason Tran, Choi Hoon, Kim Seung Jun, Kim Joo Hyuk and last but not least, the annoying older sister. Thank you for always being there for me whenever i was down. Whenever i have problems, you guys would help solve it for me. Thank you so so much. And yes, Because of you guys, I'm definitely staying here. And to that awesome person, Thank You. You've made my life happier then ever. Thanks a lot ♥
Ainaa