AinaGedik
Umm, are you leaving ?
yea........ kk
really
o o
oh, o_o
i thought that u already knew it kk
ahah, no i dont .
oh ho,,
oh, soo when are you leaving ?
em~ i m not sure
but after FEB
wow
not so far kkkkkkk T T
yeah, ;/
don't leave -.-
kkkkkkkk
Maybe ,, maybe i will stay
but i dont know..
babo, don't leave -.-
hul; kkkkkkkkk
if you leave i will kill you
god .. i have to hide when i see u on the road after i left kkkkkkkkk
#babo: Idiot
#hul: -.-
If you leave, I'd rather leave too. Y'know I like you with all my heart, do the same by not leaving ; ily . It's obvious that i can't let you go even though you leave cuz i don't have the balls to. I love you too much. Don't leave :( til' then,
xxxx, ainaaaa