Friday, February 26, 2010

26th February 2009


I had loads of fun today. Thank god Ms Anne, the English teacher, didn't ask for any homework because, i didn't come to school :B haha. I got loads of compliments from Mr Chris :B thank you :P So, Michelle didn't come to school -.- and she left me alone, But, football club was Umm ummm :) ohoo the two arsenal football dudes were ;) hahahaha -.- But tak pe. Setia to only one person ♥ hahaha. At about 5.30, we went to One World Hotel i think? for Kelly's birthday party. It wasn't a surprise that i got bored easily since the party was mostly younger kids -.- Thanks to Soo Min, she totally made my day :) haha . She's really like her sister . Really, they're like twins :P but anyways, here are the pics; 




 
                                                                                           From left: Aina, Soo Min 


                                                                                               From left: Soo Min, Aina





Haha, my vain partner for a day ♥ 


Oh, this are some pictures from the trip i went on the 11th february - 23rd february .


                                                                                                                   From Left: Edzmelya, Aina


                                                                                        From left: Edmiera, Harisah, Edzmelya, Aina

I have some candid photos of some people, but will upload em' later on . Ohoo, and yes -.- i know i'm wearing the same shirt . I just love it. That shirt brings me back memories with Shasha, cuz she picked it -.- haha, thanks gedik  ♥