:'( Ainaaa
Thursday, January 7, 2010
7th January
Okay, i know how i said that i'd be busy studying once school started, but nah. I just have too much things to think over, and i got some bad news. I knew it'll be soon, but yeah. Umm 'he's' moving :( this february, that's what i heard. But he would still be in Vietnam except for the fact that he's not in my school anymore. After about a year, he's moving back to Korea. YoungHoon, yes for the first time, i'm writing your name. Please don't leave, you're the one and only person who could actually make a real smile out of me. You're the only one for me. And i know it, i know it. I know you're probably busy with your studies right now, so i don't really want to talk to you in that way, but i hope you understand how i really feel about you before you leave. I'm sorry that you have to leave, but i guess it's for your best. I know, that you know that I Love You, but, i just have to say it over and over again. I LOVE YOU <3