Monday, January 4, 2010

4th January 2010 - 11.37pm

I've been thinking lately, about what happened to my friendship with this guy. I mean, i know people say that he hates me and all, but seriously, what's wrong with him ? At least give me a way to be a better person right ? Rather than staying like that, quiet and not telling me anything. I mean, what the heck. You're just a barrier. A freaking big one and your attitude is making me hate you too. Don't think that you're new in school makes you special. Cuz you're not, and you SUCK . Oh yeah, you got that right. People hate you because you're so cold. And you wouldn't wanna know how many people does hate you. Go back to where you belong dude. To your gay-ish school . Pfft, you say you hate me ? Fine ! cuz, I @#$%ing hate you too asshole. I tried to be nice and all friendly with you, but y'know what ? you gave me no choice. One thing for you Dude, You're just an ugly guy with an attitude, fix it and i would actually think about my choice.

, Aina